Monday, May 2, 2011

Walker Brothers Circus 5/1/11

 Our Circus Trip!

     The kids where very excited and so was I.  I was thrilled to be able to find a local event that was cheap enough to be able to take them to.  My kids have never been to the circus and here was our opportunity.  I do believe that I was a little mislead and then I mislead my kids.  I was under the impression, partly about what I imagine a circus should have and by their own web site, that their would be a circus tent and at least one elephant (which Ashley loves).  There was no tent nor any elephants.  The only animals where horses and dogs (which where used as bulls)!  And can't forget the fake gorilla from the Congo, that amazing rode a horse standing up!
     Kyle expressed that he was disappointed.  I believe he was just expecting more.  As for Ashley and Tyler, they both found a attraction in which they liked.
     In the end, I tired.  Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to full fill our expectations of a circus.  But for now they can say that they have been to one.  And a trip or trips to the zoo in the summer will have to full fill there drive to see some animals, like monkeys and elephants!  Well here are the pics to prove our trip!    















<-------    Love this Picture










































No comments:

Post a Comment