Friday, May 13, 2011

Ashley Dance Class Parents Day

     This was on May 11, 2011.  I finally got to watch Ashley during her Dance and Gym time.  She did well.  I believe I was expecting to much and was a little upset at times.  She was the only one in the class that needed foam equipment and extra help for many of the activities.  I thought about all that she went thru and again asked myself if I did something that cause her medical conditions.  But I was reminded that she is one happy little girl.  I have posted video's of her as well.  Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. fordfe427@hotmail.comMay 14, 2011 at 7:22 AM

    A little extra help is not always a bad thing she tries hard and does not give up. She enjoys herself and people enjoy her. Go with it and let her grow up at her own pace. Do not blame yourself for anything and keep watching in amazement because before you know it she will become more impressive than you thought possible. You and your sister are proof of this. love you

    ReplyDelete