Friday, May 20, 2011

Tyler Baseball 5/20/11

     This is the first game of Tyler's I have been able to watch.  And looking at the schedule I will be missing Tyler's next game.  Ashley has dance and her T-ball game the same day and both over lapping and the same time as Tyler's game.  I wish that Tyler's game was in Oglesby.  But it is in Peru!  Hmm decisions?  That is what I get for having three kids in sports!  Well Tyler had a ruff game.  I really wish his head was more in the game instead of being in his own little world in the out field.  I was on him the entire game to keep his glove on and watch the ball.  He never was walked or hit the ball :(  He needs practice.

     Ashley always has fun at this field.  This one has a nice slide and her new friend a pet rock!

Videos posted:
#1
#2  This one is to his DAD!
#3
#4



No comments:

Post a Comment