Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back Yard Landscaping!

   I only had a few hours to dedicate to one of the multiple projects.  So I decided to work on my tan lol!  Thank you to my friend Tammy for bring over the hosta's.  So my original plan for the hosta's was in the back yard, in the same area as below.  I have tried to grow wild flowers here and it looked to wild (go figure). I thought about putting rock and stepping stones but instead my hard work produced the below.  I really like it so hopefully it stays this way.

Before
(How horrible is that?) 




A little work with the hoe!


Lucky find behind the shed



I tired but the wood just did not work
First time using a chop saw (Just for my husband)


My little helper




Even had time to try the grass roll!
Stepping stones lined up at the very back.



Finished edging out the island out front!

No comments:

Post a Comment