Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ashley T-Ball 5/28/11

     A good game and was glad to get it in before the rain.  Started off today with a migraine, but was very much looking forward to the day.  I was going to be able to either do concessions (I know desperate) or be able to have adult conversation while watching the game.  I did not have to do concessions but was able to sit and talk to Melissa and Tammy (whom at this time I would have to say are my closest friends out here). I had to put Kyle in time out due to his behavior but otherwise all was well.  Ashley hit the ball today!  I asked her about it after her run around the base and all she had to say with a big smile was "Almost mommy, almost".

Videos (Don't mind my friends in the background.  Believe me we are friends. LOL)

#1 Hitting
#2 Running Home
#3 She hit the ball!!!
#4 Hitting
#5 Hannah hitting and Ashley running home!
#6 Ashley as pitcher.
#7 Go Shields!



     Must make friends at third base.  She was truly impressed by their glasses.  



Another new friend!


After Party!  Go Shields!

No comments:

Post a Comment