Sunday, May 29, 2011

Landscaping Progress!

     I really wanted to get some yard work done today.  So I started in the rain!  It was not that bad just really muddy.  I got some looks from people outside celebrating the holiday but I just kept on pushing the wheel barrow!  My goal was to at least get the island cleaned so I could put the mulch down tomorrow, but I just decided to finish it today!!!  I had help from the boys spreading the mulch!  So glad that island is done.  But still have to work on the side of the house and by the gate.  Need to bury a pile for the down spout and want to extend an island (I know more digging) so I don't have to cut the grass around the window well.  Next weeks project (LOL)!

Before






After raking and putting down all the treatments!




Final front Island
(Fixed the address!)


After
(The mulch is down only 38 bags!)






It was getting dark
Will get better pictures later!



No comments:

Post a Comment