Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 25 CHALLENGE

Day 25 - A picture of your day

     It has been a very busy busy day.  It began with doing the normal picking up around the house and then off to the Dickenson House for Summer Sign Ups.  I signed the boys up for a fielding class and Ashley up to for cheer camp!  After that, with all three, it was time to run errands.  We made a quick trip to CVS and Jewel before meeting friends for lunch.  I was able to sent the boys on a play date so I could go shoe shopping for Ashley (Coal had a quick snack of Ashley gym shoes)!  Which later found out that the size I bought her is to big, so we will be back to Target tomorrow to exchange them.  And then we went to Walmart to get some things for the house.  We then had to rush home to get ready for Ashley's first ever T-ball practice!  She was lost.  But she will learn as the season progresses.  I was able to get some landscaping done when we finally made it home.  We all then watched "Americans Best Dance Crew" and  "Wipeout" before the boys went to bed.  Ashley fell asleep during the first of the three ABDC episodes we where watching (a little behind on the TV watching).  So here are some pictures of my day.  Enjoy!  And I have also posted videos on youtube!











     And then there is my project....Landscaping.  







No comments:

Post a Comment