Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 24 CHALLENGE

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

     There are so many things in this world that with a swing of a wand I would change.  I would love for a child to never die!  I would love that the events of 9/11 and the aftermath never happened.  I would love for every child to be brought into this world be loved and well taken care off.  I would love to end hunger and homelessness.  I would love that wealth and poor just to be words with no meanings.  But all of these things are to grand of a scale and in know way would I be capable of changing.  So I need to start small.  And I am not a in a beauty pageant.  

So I choose.........









my landscaping (LOL)!  It is a work in progress.









To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment