Friday, August 10, 2012

Time for a ballgame!


Aug 5, 2012

     Finally an outing.  We went to a Peoria Chief's game to celebrate good friends birthday's.  This is something that not only the kids where looking forward to but so was I.  The kids has a lot of fun in the free kids area before the game and actually seems to be the kids favorite part.  Even during the game they wanted to go play.  The only one of my kids that actually watched a little bit of the game was Tyler.  I want to take them to a game one day and make them watch it!  It was a full day.  They played, sang, ate, ran, and finally got some autograph's of the players.  It was a great day!

PLAY LAND





I was this close and Kyle did a full swing.  He hit my arm!
Good thing it is a plastic bat!
This time I moved back
She was so happy!

GAME TIME




SOME FUN

Tyler caught a shirt but he decided to give it to the birthday boy!


Ready set sing!  They all thought they where going to dance.


WAITING FOR DANCING
(Which never happened)


Still waiting while the others left
TIME TO RUN THE BASES




GETTING SOME AUTOGRAPH'S




No comments:

Post a Comment