Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outside Fun


July 29, 2012

     After a morning of laying around and doing nothing I decided that we really should go outside and enjoy the weather.  I accomplished some more landscaping and the kids played.  I took some pictures with Ashley's Ipod to Instagram and also just used my camera.  My camera needs some use again.  But I do love some of the features of Instagram like the photo editing and direct publishing to my facebook, twitter, email, and even my blog.  I was able as of Aug 1 to have my pictures that are taken on Instagram show up instantly show up on the slidebar of my blog in a slideshow!  And I love it.
    
     Away from Instagram and now to Pinterest, just another love of mine.  I found cute chalk are pictures on Pinterest that I wanted to try with the kids this summer.  I posted them below.  They are our rendition but we will hopefully try again this year.  We had fun making the balloons and then poising for the pictures.  Next time we hope to be able to get all three kids in one picture.  But for a first attempt it worked for us.  

SHE LOVES THE SANDBOX

DID KYLE CATCH IT?

HE IS REALLY INTO IT

GREAT SHOT!

CHALK ART

     Inspiration for Pinterest...


LINK  TO WEBSITE
     And here is our take....our first take!










BACK TO PLAYING


TIME TO GO IN NOW THAT ASHLEY IS ALL WET

No comments:

Post a Comment