Monday, August 13, 2012

Finally....

Aug 12, 2012

    Today we stayed at home for the majority of the day. I finally decided I should go thru the school supplies that where scattered all over the storage area floor and actually put them in something and get the kids back packs ready.  So found something very cheap on a facebook selling site and went out and picked it up right away.  I only need to go out and buy a couple of things, the majority I already had!   We did stop at the mall for a only a couple minutes at the play area.  Even thou this is where Kyle wanted to go he did not enjoy it for very long.  Tyler did not last long either.  And soon we where on our way home.  Just curious where the rain is...we did get some but not enough for my grass seed!



Talking to Daddy.  She does not want to clean up her room!
School Supplies!





No comments:

Post a Comment