Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day Back to School!


August 22, 2012

     Finally the kids are back in school.  The summer was not the greatest due to the weather.  It was just to hot to really do anything or stay out side.  The kids only saw their Dad for one short visit and it was after my surgery so we where not able to do much.  The kids are ready to go to school and I am ready for a little break from the kids.  The first day and every one is happy for now until we get to the bus stop.  Tyler is having a problems with his attitude lately.  He is very mad at is brother.  I will just have to keep them separated at the bus stop until his attitude changes.  I had to go to the school today to drop off to the nurse Ashley's supplies so below are two pictures of her showing off her new stool that her teacher made for her.  And finally a picture of Ashley when she came home watching her Disney Jr.  Now I need to start my own schedule of things for me to do when the kids are in school, but today is getting my nails done!  

All three kids picked out their school outfits the night before.  They did an great job.







Finally on the Bus!

Waiting for the bus

My new pink stool Momma!

Finally home

No comments:

Post a Comment