Saturday, August 11, 2012

Are you Ready for Some Football?

Aug 8, 2012

     Whether I am or not here it is......we (I AM) are doing well getting the boys to each of their practices on time and now with Ashley it has become a little harder but we are managing.  The first set of pictures are from Kyle's practice and then we have some of Tyler.  Kyle's second video is a pretty hard hit on Kyle.  It was a ruff practice for him.  While I was at Tyler's I was informed that Kyle bent his hand and was checked out by a nurse.  But he was fine when I saw him.  I was able to take some cute pictures of Ashley during Tyler's practice.  Typically Ashley does not even get out of the car at Kyle's.  It is hot with no shade.  And normally not any one for her to play with.  She always wants to go see her friends at the Tyler's practice.  Another day down and ready for tomorrow.






Hard Hit on this one below!



     Some cute pictures of Ashley....





LOVE!

     And now for Tyler's....



No comments:

Post a Comment