Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Games of Football


August 18, 2012

     Just the first of many busy Saturday's to come.  I was up till 4am making sure I had every thing ready and packed!  And we did really well.  Everyone made it to their games/pictures on time.  Ashley and I missed a little bit of Tyler's game due to her pictures but that was the only glitch!  Neither of the boys teams won but it was not due to lack of effort.  They both where very close games and my boys played their positions well.  As Ashley and I where walking to the field we heard Tyler's name and number being called and he was mentioned a couple times during the game.  And it was not for injury's .... he actually played!  Some of the video's it is hard to tell where which players are my boys.  Kyle is number 68 maroon team and Tyler is number 5 light blue.  They both wore matching socks as well.  I noticed some players on different teams where wearing hot pink items.  I need to find a way to use neon orange (or some color other then pink) to be able to see the boys.  Any ideas?

And off we go

All ready

Practicing her smile
BEFORE TYLER'S GAME





TYLER'S GAME

TYLER IS WEARING THE LIGHT BLUE SOCKS!









FINALLY A CLOSER PICTURE LOL


















AND NOW KYLE'S GAME

NUMBER 68 MAROON SOCKS!
  

















HALFTIME IS PLAY TIME IN THE FIELD













FINAL SCORE





I KINDA LIKE THIS PICTURE

What a long day.  We will do this all again next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment