Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nails!

Aug 8, 2012

     Time for some girl time.  The boys have behaved pretty well for the amount of time that me and Ashley spend every couple weeks to get our nails done.  I love my nails and so does Ashley.  Her polish does not last very long, but I am hoping to break her chewing nails habit.  I finally stopped chewing mine.  I know!  But now that I keep my nails done it is not even an option any more and I get really upset when I break one.  We go to Downstairs on First.  I foresee a pedicure coming up after the kids go back to school.  Any one want to join me?

     I am able to use Instagram here because they hooked Ashley's Ipod up with a wireless connection.  It makes the time for my nails go easier when she is occupied with the Disney app on her Ipod!  It is a big help!  


Ashley's finished nails.  Her every time color.
Pink with Pink sparkles.

French Mani with a purple glitter line.
 I was thinking of my husband this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment