Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seminoles!


July 31, 2012

     Day #1 for Kyle and his team the Seminoles.  He has yet to be issued a number or uniform but hopefully, fingers crossed, we receive one before Saturday Pictures!  This is Kyle's first year on the older team and I do think it will be good for him.  He needs to play with some older kids who can maybe possibly teach him to treat his brother a little better.  Kyle may need to be picked on just a little bit so he can taste the poison.  Today was a easy day for travel due to another mother who's boys are also on two different teams and once I had luck that we share the same two teams!  I know that relying on others to transport or even help with my kids really has only lead to disappointment in the end but this mother seemed as frazzled about the travel situation as much as I did, and she actually has a husband and family around.  So for now a helping hand is lead and hopefully it works out for when I really need the help between the two football teams and a pending soccer team/schedule for Ashley.  The coaches and staff of the team seem great.  The team mom is actually the ex-wife of the head coach, but she assured me it was a good thing.  They even offered to have the boys (yes both) spend the nights at their homes if ever needed.  But must keep my eyes and ears open because to much of a good thing at once may not be as well as it seems.  Well the starting of the season seems great.  So lets hope!







No comments:

Post a Comment