Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ThUrSdAy!


August 23, 2012

     The second day of school!  And then when they arrive home we have football for Kyle and soccer for Ashley.  I have to keep telling myself that I can do this and fit in every thing, and I will, one way or another.  Just trying to keep the kids happy while I try not to fall asleep.  LOL  
    
     While the kids where in school I attempted a Pinterest project.  I used some very old beads that where mine from when I was a kid.  My project did not turn out see thru like on Pinterest but it is still a pretty cool idea.  Now that I have one completed I am unsure what to do with it, but I foresee the kids attempting this project as well!  

BEFORE SCHOOL



MY PINEREST PROJECT


Finished


KYLE FOOTBALL





ASHLEY SOCCER


LOVE THIS PICTURE


No practice for Tyler so he was able just to play!

How cute!!!

Finally practice started

No comments:

Post a Comment