Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to School


Sept 11, 2012

     Ashley needed the day off yesterday and so did I.  But it is back to the daily crunch.  I have a lot of catching up to do around the house.  Started with getting out of bed and sending the kids to school.  Ashley still did not want to go but she changed her mind as soon as she was outside riding her scooter.  So far I have cut the grass in the front yard and cleaned my kitchen, including the floor and it is only 9 a.m.!  My neighbors just may hate me LOL.  I am going to go cut the back yard next and then laundry. Sounds fun right?  I am hoping to read a little in my book as soon as I get some more done around here.    No time to be lazy!

10:07 a.m.  Edging in front yard and backyard grass done!

12:30 p.m. Shopping and library run done!

1:15 p.m. Vacuuming, Lunch, dishwasher, and laundry done!

2:43 p.m. Cleaned laundry room, cut down Lilies, raked the biggest front island of mulch, trimmed bushes, brought in FedEx delivery, sprayed flowers to keep away rabbits, and now Ashley is home from school.  Time to start her feed.

3:10 p.m.  Backyard edging done and dinner started!  Ok time for a little break before the boys get home for homework time. 

4:30 p.m. Ok time to get in the car and go to all of the sport events.  Practice for Kyle, Tyler, and Ashley.  Unable to get any pictures of Tyler due to he was a drop and run stop and then since we had to go get Kyle after Ashley's practice by the time we get to Tyler's practice they are done.  Then when we arrive home we will eat dinner and go to bed!  

     Just another busy day for us...and lets see what I can get done tomorrow!


Ashley's Monster
Kyle



And she is off!

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment