Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh no!


Sept 5, 2012

     I am glad that the kids are still happy to go to school, but I think that the schools new Bulldog Bucks program is the real reason.  The boys are so concerned about getting the Bulldog Bucks that that is the reason Kyle does not mind going and it helps Tyler as well.  I am not sure if I agree with this program but I have learned stating your true opinions on any type of subject really gets you no where.  Especially in a small town.  You have to know some one to make something change.  Well any ways enough of that because I am sure I will hear the back lash even from that little bit of truth.  Below are my pictures for the day of the kids and of my wonderful nails.  I decided to do something different.

Before School
     She did not want to pick out a shirt so I picked out a yellow one.  As soon as she was finally dressed she cried because she wanted a pink shirt.  I told her she could pick tomorrow.

It's Raining so out comes the rain jacket


Why blend in anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment