Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Game Day!


August 25, 2012

TYLER'S GAME

     I was not able to watch the entire game of Tyler's due to having to go to Ashley's soccer game.  But the boys did well and what I am told they almost won!  Final seconds and the other team some how beat our team by one point!  Close game during a very hot day!  Tyler is wearing the blue socks and is #5 but it is still hard sometimes to see him and the video's due to the short plays.  Off to Ashley's soccer game...












Blue Socks!




ASHLEY SOCCER

     Ashley's first real soccer game.  She had lots of fun!  She just ran after the pack whom had the ball but she never complained.  It was a great start of the season for her.  And of course her team won.  Now the boys need to get some winning luck!  Ashley is #4











KYLE'S FOOTBALL GAME

     It is a very hot day and we had just enough time after the Soccer game to go home really quick and change.  Ashley did not go for the team colors of Kyle's team she chose a easy dress to wear.  As soon as we arrived at the fields I let Ashley and Tyler get wet and then they went to climb the hills, which made them both really dirty.  But I did not mind as long as they let me enjoy the game.  Which I did for the most part.  Tyler was really upset because a lady there was yelling at him and telling him to get out of places him and Ashley where not.  And then she brought both of them over to me and started with me.  I had to calm Tyler down and tell him not to mind her.  I let them both go back over to the hill to play and the lady yelled at Tyler again.  I told him again not to worry about her and if she has a problem she should come to me.  Which she never did again.  Why do I have to run into rude people?  It was a good game other wise.  The boys where close to winning but yet again the other team came back at the end to win.  As long as the boys on the team are happy that is all that matters.  And they where happy!  Now we are finally able to go home!  Kyle is #68 with maroon socks.  






































No comments:

Post a Comment