Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All caught up!


Sept 10, 2012

     Ashley and I where not feeling the greatest today so we stayed home and slacked all day.  The boys went to school while we enjoyed sleeping!  Yes Ashley actually stayed in her bed for a while and eventually she just wanted her TV on while she was in her bed.  So it was a pretty easy day for us.  Ashley did not go to dance thou.  Tyler was still able to go to his football practice by his coach picking and dropping him off, which was a huge help.  But now I have a lot to do tomorrow including grocery shopping!  Hopefully I feel well enough to do so.  Otherwise it was an ok day for how I felt.  But at least now I am all caught up on this blog!!!!

Blue and Gold day at the school.  Extra 10 percent which Kyle did
not get due to not having yellow on, but he gave it a good try.  

Ashley on the computer watching Leap Frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment