Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some Time Outside


Feb 26, 2012

     While Tyler was at his friends house I went outside with Kyle and Ashley.  It was a great day to be outside!  Was able to take a ton of great pictures and was treated to a surprise drawn by Kyle and Ashley before we came in for the day!

Video

Started in the sandbox

Kyle playing football

On the teeter totter

Great Picture!

Smile!




Time for the slide!

Another great picture

Ashley hiding for hide-n-seek

Beautiful!

Time for a bike ride

And some Kite flying


Tyler's back home flying a kite

Tyler's Kite

My Tyler

Kyle's now flying the same kite


Time for some hopscotch
My Chalk Drawing Surprises

A sun with "We love You!"




"Ashley likes to play with us"

I was told it is Tyler and Ashley in the house

A drawing of our house

"you help us to"



"We like the thing you do.
We love you with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment