Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kyle's Last Day of Basketball


Feb 23, 2012

     Today was Kyle's last Basketball game and I was able to go watch.  He team may of lost but I can tell that they learned a lot and where a true team.  They each took turns with the ball and did not let one person attempt to scored every time.  It was a great game to watch to let me know that he is paying attention while he is there and it has not just become a social hour.  Tyler has his last game on Tuesday and I will be able to finally watch him play as well.  Tyler says he is on the best team and he is one of the best players!  I tend not to believe him completely but I am glad he thinks it.  

Videos
#1     #2     #3    #4     #5 

#6     #7     #8    #9     #10









LOVE this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment