Saturday, February 25, 2012

Post Sic....


Feb 25, 2012

     Ashley is feeling better today.  We did slow her feeds but nothing came back up.  She wanted to get dressed today and even asked for pigtails so she could wear her two new bows!  She stayed in her room pretty much all day today relaxing and playing.  She loves her TV in her room.  Tyler spent the majority of the day downstairs enjoying that he could do what ever he wanted.  And Kyle stayed upstairs by me reading or doing computer work.  He is grounded for now.  We went no where today but it was nice.  I don't believe we will be out tomorrow either.  I want to finish reading so hopefully I can.  I am just glad Ashley is feeling better again.  It was a good day.


Showing some love for her "Teddy"

Happy Bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment