Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day


Feb 14, 2012

     It snuck up on me this year.  I was unprepared.  Ashley skated by with just a plain ribbon bow and her outfit was pulled together last night.  I did buy different bottoms but could not match them!  The boys said they did not want an outfit and just wanted to wear their regular clothes.  Kyle did wear red while Tyler wore green with purple soccer socks (it was red, white, and purple day).  While at the school I did see many people take advantage of the day and saw many many interesting outfits.  Even the boys embraced the pink day!  Hopefully next year the boys and I as well are more into the Valentines Day Spirit.  The kids had fun at their parties and came home with some candy and cards.  Tyler even caught pink eye, so in a way he was wearing pink! He has been home all day today and I treated him to Subway for lunch.  I am hoping to send him to school tomorrow.  



Ashley with her candy and cards from Mrs. Mertes class.


The entire class


Tyler's party!

Kyle's party



Ashley's craft


Ashley and her valentine!

Ashley's untouched cookie.  She did not try it :(

Tyler's game.  Guess the baby picture.



Ashley's game.  Match the hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment