Monday, February 20, 2012

Crafty!


Feb 20, 2012

     Took some time today to try something new.  First I organized my ribbon!  And then I used some!  I started with bookmarks.  I typically just use tie ribbon around books to make it easier to find your place in one, but started to think about how much ribbon I am actually was wasting.  So I wanted to make an adjustable ribbon bookmark.  Found an excellent picture on Pinterest and took off from there.  The first picture are my new bookmarks!  Then I wanted to make a stacked bow, in which I also found video tutorials!  It did not turn out how I really would of liked it to, but it was my first try on all four of the different bows to make the combined one bow.  Maybe try again tomorrow or actually do some house work!

Love my bookmarks!

Stacked bow, first try!

How to store ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment