Saturday, December 17, 2011

Girls Time in Saint Louis


Dec 15, 2011

     This was a fun trip.  Ashley had her Genetic appointment in Saint Louis and I was able to leave my boys with their Papa at home.  This way they did not miss school!  It became a girls outing.  We started with the fun drive, in which I planned on driving at least half of it.  But my sister, Sam, decided she was the driver and made it the entire way!  And had a restful night at the hotel.  I booked a large room for the entire clan of three kids and two adults and did not change the room.  So we all three where able to have our own bed!  In the morning we went to Ashley's appointment, which went very well.  She only cried during lab time.  We had a great lunch at Applebee's and then went to do some christmas shopping at Saint Louis Mills.  Ashley was a great shopper.  Sam was horrified at the amount of stuffed animals at Cabela's, but I normally take the kids in there to look at the live animals.  We ended the day with dinner at Olive Garden.  

At Saint Louis Children's Hospital



Sam and Ashley


Shopping!



Love this picture

We ended up buying the hat!

At Cabela's



My favorite part of Cabela's












At Olive Garden


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment