Saturday, December 10, 2011

First Snow


Dec 9, 2011

     Brought out the camera to catch the kids in the first snow.  They all wore their new snow boots.  Ashley was very happy.  I tired Ashley's purple jacket from last year and it fits as well!  She prefers her pink jacket that she received from Grandma!  But either way she will be a mismatch of colors of pink and purple.  The boys will probably not match either, but they go thru the winter stuff so fast.  They like to lose their hats and gloves and last year even a pair of snowpants and a jacket!  I am not ready for the snow, but I don't think I ever will be.  It is supposed to be a bad year for snow as well.  The kids I am sure will enjoy it for about 10 minutes a day before they get to cold and want to come in.  Takes 10 minutes to get ready, 10 minutes outside, 5 minutes to tear it all off, 30 minutes to clean up after it all!  Pretty much an hours work for me lol! 


No comments:

Post a Comment