Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHRISTMAS


CHRISTMAS 2011

     It was a great Christmas.  Kyle and Ashley did receive every thing on their lists and more.  Tyler did not receive much on his list, but if you saw his list in a previous blog post you would know why.  Every one seemed very happy with their gifts from Santa.  I was very happy with every thing that I received as well.  Nothing to big which is great!  Things that I will actually use!  Don't need more junk to store or to have in my house.  I have too much already.  Tyler and Kyle both received phitens but Tyler's only lasted that day.  He has yet to find it :(  The boys watched the football game later that night and Kyle was disappointed that the bears lost, but Papa already warned him that Green Bay was going to win!  We even fit in some XBox dancing and Kyle enjoyed a game of UNO!

VIDEO





Ashley and her Fresh Beat tickets!

Tyler's first picture with his phiten

Tyler's last picture with his phitens lol


My sister Sam!




Kyle, Tyler, and Papa




Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment