Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Boys Christmas Program


Dec 7, 2011

     What a great night.  I was able to get a front seat yet again (the same one as last night)!  It only means standing outside for 30 mins before the doors open.  But it is worth it.  I am so proud of the boys and Ashley as well.  The boys did very well singing with their classes and Ashley, for the most part, let me recorded the event.  The boys where dresses in clearance Target outfits (except for Kyle's pants) and Ashley is wearing a dress off of the Target clearance rack from last year.  It is a 5T and I was not even sure it was going to fit, but it actually fits her very well.  I am hoping soon to be able to invest in a new camera/video recorder.  For some reason the majority of my pictures and some videos are becoming fuzzy!  Looking forward to tomorrow.  Not much planned but a Ashley's Daisy meeting! 

Video
3rd Grade (Bright Green Shirt with a hat.  I zoom in on him at first)
4th Grade (Red Shirt with a hat.  I zoom in on him at first)
Sing-a-long  (Can't miss Tyler and a sneak peek of Ashley)








Tyler and one of his classmates

Kyle and JC

No comments:

Post a Comment