Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nothing but persistent MoNkeYs~


Sept 7, 2011

     I will get my morning picture.  I will get my morning picture.  I just don't want to miss it lol.  Late night catch up posts and my morning pictures make me a little kooky (Ashley favorite new word from Wow Wow Wubbzy).  Ashley is happy in her full cold weather outfit and the boys are confused.  One must wear shorts and a sweat shirt (Tyler) and the other must wear pants and a jersey (Kyle).  I gave them a look and told them it was cold but the response back was "I know".  They are persistent that the summer is not gone and are willing it back (Good luck)!  Got to love the third picture with Kyle telling Ashley to look at me and Tyler apparently pouring an invisible cup into his eye.  It is very difficult attempting to get three kids to look at me at the same time.  And Ashley's word was "MoNkEYs"!





No comments:

Post a Comment