Friday, September 23, 2011

Dance and Open House


Sept 19, 2011

     As promised Ashley wore her new rainbow colored Tutu to dance tonight.  And as a bonus she was able to wear it to open house as well.  Unfortunately, she ripped her tights at dance class and I did not bring a change of clothes or new tights to change her into.  The open house was nice.  I finally was able to talk to Kyle's teacher a little more.  I have previously meet Tyler's teacher and am in constant contact with Ashley's teachers.  We where unable to go into the gym for the extra activities.  Having five teachers to touch base with makes for a long night.  But we talked to the last one at exactly eight.  We may of closed the open house!  I am mostly concerned with Kyle's progress and what extra help he may be receiving.  I was happy to find out that he is still getting the extra reading help.  I was also happy to receive information to download programs on the computers for both of the boys to do.  And I received a Leap Frog ABC DVD for Ashley!  I was happy to take some picture's of the boys and Ashley's art work.  



Ashley and Kaylie



About Tyler

Tyler's horse

Tyler's Pencil


Tyler's classroom

Tyler's AR chart

Marsha went to Rogers house and wanted Roger to never speak to me again.

Tyler's thoughts...
What we know about animals...more then 50 types of animals.
What we want to learn about animals....how fast do tigers go.  

Kyle's Bus

Kyle's image!  He was the only one with a thin face.
Kyle said it was hard to tear.

Tyler Shipe
I have blue eyes and blonde
hair.  I don't wear glasses or have
freckles.  You might find me playing
the wii.  Also i injoy playing football.
My family includes a mean
brother, a nice mom and a
sister.  Brownies, the color gold,
Halloween and the tv show wipeout
are some of my favorie things.
Ashley's Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment