Friday, September 16, 2011

Burrrrrrrrrrr


Sept 15, 2011

     We had to dress warm this morning.  I believe summer is gone.  I keep telling myself if I just continue to cut the grass maybe the warm weather will come back.  It seemed that it was extremely hot or raining all summer.  So I am not ready for any type of cold weather or snow.  I don't want to have to get down the snow blower and put up the lawn mower.  So keeping cutting the grass!  I am starting to cut down some plants that did not do well this year.  The day lilly's just flopped.  I will have to do something about that next year!  I am pulling out all of Ashley colored pants that I got at the end of the year clearance sale at JcPenny's!  Hard to believe that she is wearing 6's!  And the boys are wearing 8's and 10's!  




No comments:

Post a Comment