Friday, September 9, 2011

Laughing in our sleep~


Sept 9, 2011

     Ashley is home from school today.  She went to school yesterday but was sent home.  I took her to her doctor right away and Ashley had X-rays taken.  The X-rays showed that she has bronchitis.  So she is on a new type of breathing treatment and we are trying benadryl along with her normal meds and zyrtec!  Ashley went to bed early but with a fever.  So I waited up until it broke.  Around 2 a.m. I heard Ashley laughing.  Which typically is a great thing to hear but it scared me!  I went to her room and checked in on her and asked her why she was laughing.  She was not giving me an answer in which I could understand but she fell back asleep.  I sat their with her and soon she was laughing again.  I asked her again and asked also if she was ok.  She said she was ok and that she loved me.  At least this time she was speaking so I could understand her.  I let her go back asleep, hopefully it was just a really good dream.  
     When I picked Ashley up from school yesterday I talked to both of the boys.  I let them know where I was going and what to do.  But for some reason Kyle thought the worst and apparently cried for Ashley after I left.  I didn't want either of the boys to get upset.  Kyle thinks so much of his sister and is always worried about her.
     Sense Ashley was unable to join the boys in the morning picture I was finally able to get them both to look at me and took some great pictures!  Ashley had her picture time this morning as well. 
     Ashley is doing well so far today!






No comments:

Post a Comment