Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a Day!

July 19, 2011  

     Ashley's first thought of the day is about her nails.  Ashley now loves her nails.  She loves them pink with sparkles and if they are not that way I hear it.  Before it was "Oh no my nails", but today it was "Can I get my nails done?".

     I started the day by attempting to get out to the car so I could go to my dental appointment.  But even the easiest of tasks must be hard or not completed.  The door was not closed behind the kids and Coal ran.  I ran about two houses down before I threw my hands in the air and told him to go for it.  I went inside and told the boys to go get their dog.  I then had to find the number to my dentist and cancel my appointment.  Of course after I do this I go to the door to go to the car to find the dog and the boys come back with Coal.  Now that I have cancelled my dental appointment what should we do.  We honor Ashley's request!

     We also made a run to Target and Walmart to look for the hard to find Lalaloopsy's.  Oh where oh where is Peanut, Spot, Bea, and Sahara?  But we found a wonderful bathing suit for Ashley and some shirts for the boys.  Ashley's first two piece and a size 7/8!  They are not into modeling they ran downstairs to play the Wii instead.  Outside has been not a answer for the boys it is just to hot!










No comments:

Post a Comment