Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Visit to Oak Brook Mall

July 23, 2011

     It was a nice day out but very hot.  To hot to stay out for long.  Every one actually had off for the day.  And we still could not think of something for us all to do.  We ended up at Oak Brook mall, which is a beautiful out door mall with very expensive shops!  Some are very nice to look at and but still many are look but don't touch stores.  I was very tempted to buy a Vera Bradley purse and even some shoes, but I really don't need to be spending that much money on shoes and a purse, and I really don't need them.  Still separating my needs from my wants and attempting to keep the wants down to a minimum.  I was able to take a few pictures right before we where leaving.  And took some pictures of some frog statues.

Part of the Family


I believe this one was for Victoria Secrets

Black Hawks

White Soxs

The Bulls

No comments:

Post a Comment