Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peoria Day!

July 25, 2011


     Peoria Day!  Ashley's appointment with her GT doctor went well.  No changes and no concerns.  She has lost a little weight but still in the 50% range.  And Ashley has been eating a range of her normal tube feeds and regular food.  Still very picky but still pretty easy to order what she likes.   Currently she loves hot dogs!  When we go to Peoria I like to make a day of it.  It is point less to drive and hour away to a big city and not do any thing.  But we had a late start due to insurance issues so we did not fit much in.  We went to Five Guys and Fries for lunch.  It was a toss up between this and my favorite restaurant Ruby Tuesday's.  I was attempting to be some what cheap and decided to try this place.  I was very interested.  It ended up being a good choice.  The burgers where great and Ashley had her hot dog.  I was surprised how big a hamburger could be.  And for once I was able to get every thing on my burger! We did not do much after this.  We went to Plato's Closet and Toys R Us and then came home.  Every one was tired and we just needed to chill at home.  Still a very nice day.





No comments:

Post a Comment