Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oglesby Summer Fun Fest and Hair bows!

July 9, 2011

     Another eventful day with Daddy.  We decided to visit the Oglesby Summer Fun Fest.  There is a lot for the kids to do.  

Tie-Dye

    Both Ashley and Kyle made shirts.  Tyler was to busy in the Home Depot building area.  They turned out well and should be dry and ready to wear tomorrow.






The Home Depot Building Area

     This seemed to be Tyler's favorite area.  He was a big helper to others.  We decided to get our kits and we will build them at home.  It was to hot to be out 




Candy Straw making

     All three made straws.  Nothing like a whole stick of sugar for three kids.  I have yet allowed my kids to have theirs.  But it was fun making them.  







Hair Bows

     Ashley is not much of a hair bow fan any more but I love them.  I bought these bows online and thought they where almost perfect for her Daddy's home coming.  And the shirt was not half bad either!

Daddy's Little Princess



My Daddy
My Heart
My HERO

No comments:

Post a Comment