Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Play Day

July 15, 2011

     The below picture is the only picture I took on the 15th!  I surprised myself.  Apparently I just did not have the camera out enough this day.  I believe we went swimming with Ryan, Hannah, Kaylie, Conner, Scottie and Casey this day but I was just enjoying talking to Pam and Melissa and didn't even bring the camera in with me.  It was a good time and I did get a little color!  


July 16, 2011

     And then to the next day.  I guess Ashley did not want to change her shirt.  Justin Bieber kinda has taken over her clothing selection.  The kids did spend some time at their friends house and then they migrated to ours.  I decided just to keep Ryan and Hannah for a sleepover.  They where playing so well together.  We went to our favorite weekend restaurant (Steak and Shake) and then went to the Lincoln School Park.  We decided to go their just because it is familiar to Ashley and she is able to do a lot by herself.  The boys where not very photogenic.  They where very busy running around.

Video
#1 The boys
#2 The boys and Hannah





Ashley and Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment