Monday, February 11, 2013

What a difference one day can make

JAN 6, 2013

      What did I say about 2013 being better?  Well it better soon!  We decided to have a sleep over on Jan 5 so Tyler had his best friend spend the night.  I don't know how long they stayed up but this is how I found them in the morning.  But come that night things changed.  Tyler's best friend went home and so left the heat in our house.  Our heater broke!  I spend some time trying to figure it out myself with no luck.  So will have to call a repair man.  The next day and $100 dollars later our heat was fixed.    Some how a wire burnt in half.  And all that was needed to be done was strip the wire and reconnect it. I could of done that if I saw it, but of corse it was hidden!  O-well we have heat just in time to go to Saint Louis!

BEFORE


AFTER

A NIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE....HEY WE DONE THIS BEFORE~


No comments:

Post a Comment