Saturday, February 16, 2013

PROBLEMS

FEB 8, 2013

     Well this week Ashley has quit dance.  It has been coming and I have been attempting to put it off.  I have basically been forcing her to go.  She comes home and I let her know and she complains until we get to dance and then she is happy.  But the problem is getting her ready and I am tired of fighting her about it.  So for now she is done with dance.  

     I have been sick this week and have been putting off things that should of been done.  So today we needed to go to Walmart, Ashley's favorite store.  But it was also the perfect time to take a video of the problems that I now have with my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer!  I have had multiple issues with this car and my car is actually missing pieces because they are a safety hazard but have not been recalled!  This is just another safety hazard that is not recalled and that was told to me on a phone call to Chevy!

LOVING HER BROTHERS TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment