Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chug Chug Choo Choo!

JAN 13, 2013

     One more event before we go home....THE TRAIN SHOW!  While the rest of the family actually looked at model trains I took the kids to go have some fun.  They rode on a paddle train and took a ride on Thomas.  The paddle train was pretty cool but also $4 a kid but the kids where free to get in to the show!  Thomas was free.  The line was longer and really not as neat as the paddle train.  One time around on the track and the kids where done.  Papa ended up buying some N scale trains, which is the scale I had when I was a kid.  One day I may be able to trust my kids with something so fragile and expensive but we are not there yet.  




THE PADDLE TRAIN


A RIDE ON THOMAS


THE STORM IS COMING


THE NASCAR TRACK!


THOMAS THE TRAIN SET

No comments:

Post a Comment