Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hair and a Hat

JAN 20, 2013

     Ok yesterday was horrible.  It was my wedding anniversary and I did nothing.
The military made it so that I spend another important day in married life alone.
Well today is another day and Ashley woke me up.  And I was not an early riser.
Ashley was ready to be awake and literally woke me up happy with a pink sparkly
hat on.  So I guess I should be productive and start the day.  So why not take the
boys out for haircuts.  Ashley and I will eventually get our hair done but we are
still taking our sweet time deciding.  I want bangs on Ashley and she wants no part
of that.  So for today it is only the boys turn.  And they do clean up nice!


view full image
"My early morning wake up call!"
(taken at Home)


KYLE BEFORE


KYLE AFTER


TYLER BEFORE


TYLER AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment