Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trendy Little Me


Nov 6, 2012

     Our first Upcycle has arrived!  I have envied anther families daughters and how cute she dresses them.  She spends alot and it shows.  I don't have a clothing budget to dress my kids in name brand clothes.  And with the boys they dress them self and pretty much pick out what we buy for them.  With Ashley I have a little more control.  I just want to keep her little forever.  These upcycle dresses are not cheap either and if I could sew I would make and sell them and make some for Ashley.  But for now we will buy a couple and then sell them back to the facebook group when she grows out of them.  So we are attempting to fit it into the budget!  This is a dress by Trendy Little Me and called "Funky Monsters".  We love how colorful it is and how it twirls!  

      After school we rearranged the basement to fit a twin bedroom set back into Ashley's playroom.  A little rearranging and it all worked out.  I was even able to sneak away some unneeded toys as well.  With the twin bed Ashley has somewhere to put all of her animals and babies to sleep.  And it is the prefect place for her to play doctor.  A busy day!




GROWLING LIKE A MONSTER

THE REARRANGED BASEMENT
ASHLEY'S PLAYROOM




No comments:

Post a Comment