Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Oct 19, 2012

     It was very nice to have Daddy home for Kyle's 11th Birthday!  We don't get Daddy for many special occasions.  Daddy was only home twice this year and was able to be attend Sam's college pinning, be around to take care of the kids while I was in the hospital, and be here for Kyle's birthday!  It was a very nice surprise!  Unfortunately for me Jamie will be leaving before my birthday which is only five days after Kyle's.  But I have to get used to it because he is never around.  Our time with Daddy is coming to an end and we have to be a little happy for what we get (which is never enough).   So Happy 11th Birthday Kyle...sometimes I wonder how you made it so far!

OPENING PRESENTS




ONE HAPPY BOY!
AND NOW FOR CAKE!!!!!

THE BEARS OF COURSE!



ASHLEY'S PLAY TIME WITH DADDY
BEFORE UNO AND BED






No comments:

Post a Comment