Monday, November 19, 2012

Dance Party!


Nov 5, 2012

     Back home and back to school.  While we where away for the weekend we still where able to go shopping!  At Walmart of all places, but the boys now have their winter jackets.  Monday's are typically Dance Class day for Ashley but this time the boys joined in with a little dancing of their own at home.  They love the new song by PSY Gangnam Style.  And they love parodies of it.  So a little dancing to one was in order.  While I do like the song I am curious how a Korean song became so popular.  I have heard and bought cds from Korean artist that I love and have never heard the song here.  I am going to attach one (ok two)  of my favorite Korean songs below....tell me what you think and lets make 이정현 Lee Jung Hyun popular in America!




No comments:

Post a Comment