Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Is it PARTY time?


Nov 13, 2012

     Time to party and have some fun in school.  It is the day of the book fair and yes I crumbled under the pressure and bought each kid one book!  I just hope they read them.  Tyler was not a happy camper this morning.  He needs more sleep.  While at school I help with projects with both boys.  I was at school pretty much all day.  Tyler's was in the morning and Kyle's was later in the day.  I had to pick Ashley up and just stay at the school to go visit Kyle.  There was no craft that I know of for Ashley but she was just very excited to go buy her Justin Bieber book.  She didn't even have to think about it...she knew what she wanted.  Back at home Ashley opened her new...yet again...Upcycle dress and we had some fun.   Tyler and Ashley played with the boxes that came from Ashley feeding supplies (made one a bus and the other a car) and Ashley showed me how she talks to Violet on her phone and sang me her Christmas songs!  Just another good day for them....


SURPRISE ITS ME!

TYLER MAKING HIS CRAFT PROJECT

KYLE'S TURKEY!

SOME AFTER SCHOOL FUN






No comments:

Post a Comment