Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Start of Something New







This is my first post!

Lets see how long this last?

I would like to keep this blog as an ongoing log in order to keep my friends and family involved our family's life. I have a hard time keeping in touch with people who have become wonderful friends to me and my family. I hope that this blog will enable the continuation of these friendships. Please feel free to bug me if you have not heard from us.

Day 1: Mar 15, 2011

Today is Ashley's 5th B-day! Her daddy is currently in CA, but hopefully we will see him on the 18th! She shared her favorite snack at school today and was very happy to hand them out to her classmates. I picked her up from school and took her to pick out her birthday cake. She picked out a cupcake rainbow with butterflies on it. We where able to Skype with Jamie to as a family sing her happy birthday! I was amazed at how big her smile was. Her presents included a tent, a new ballet dress, and a glove and ball set.



Lets see what tomorrow brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment