Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outside Fun and Dancing!









Day 2:
I am very tired. But feel like I have so much to do to get ready for Jamie to be here. Today was a beautiful day and the boys played outside! The basketball hoop, football, baseball, and bikes where used. Hopefully the nice weather continues for their Dads visit (starting on Friday)!
I believe I am going to start introducing friends that we have meet along the way. Another way to connect and let them know how much we miss them. I have also started pages for each of my three kids.
I have also started my contact page. There are direct links to my FaceBook account and my RSS feed! I am very excited about exploring how a blog functions!
And for a prior post...please let me know what you think about my new hair do! Should I keep it like this (the bangs)! I need ideas.

Lets see what tomorrow brings...


No comments:

Post a Comment