Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AFullCup

One of my favorite web sites for couponing is A Full Cup. I have been a member for a while and it has become a very welcoming place to browse. One of my favorite features are the coupon trains! A coupon train is a group of people from all over the U.S. that love coupons. The goal is to gather coupons from individuals wishlist's and sent them an envie, and in return you will receive one from them. I have been sent multiple coupons in which I love while riding a train.

I was just granted a bling tag of a "FAMOUS AFC-ER"! Which means that I have raised awareness of this website in the media. I was in a local article for coupons and let them know about A Full Cup. I would love for others to join me on this web site, so we could have a online wish list! I already save some coupons for some individuals but would love to expand! I would love to help you save money. The web site is free. But even if you do not join A Full Cup, please let me know what coupons you use. I discard many coupons at the end of the month which could of been used by others.

If you have any questions let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment